๐Ÿš๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ Surprise Helicopter Visit!๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš

Talofa lava everyone! Today was a crazy day! The whole school went to the filed for an assembly. Everyone was wondering why it was on the field and not in the hall. We all saw a helicopter fly past and everyone got excited because we were still waiting. Then the craziest thing happened! The helicopter turned around and started landing right in the middle of the field! All the leaves started blowing everywhere and you could see the pattern on the grass. I could hear clapping and cheering and even some screaming. The cops came outside. It turned out one of the cops was a teacher’s brother. We got to walk around the helicopter and ask questions. It was really fun.

FUN FACT: The camera on the helicopter cost 1.5 million dollars!

Another FUN FACT: The whole helicopter cost around 5 million dollars!

Here are some pictures!

See you in my next post!

4 thoughts on “๐Ÿš๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ Surprise Helicopter Visit!๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš

1. Hey Bhargavi, I really like your post about this and it’s really thoughtful. I wish I was there to see the helicopter on pink shirt day ๐Ÿฅฒ. I hope you guys had fun though! Also, 1.5 millions dollars is A LOT for a helicopter camera!! The helicopter cost 5 million dollars??! That’s a lot. Thank you for sharing your awesome work with us.

– Lavina, Rm 7.

1. Hi Lavina,
      Thanks for commenting! I thought that the price of everything was crazy too! Have you seen a helicopter land before?

Blog ya later,
      Bhargavi

2. Hi Bhargavi. I like your post about the helicopter, I think that it was so cool. Do you ever want to be a police officer?

1. Hi Hibiscus,
      Thanks for commenting! It was really cool. I would like to be a doctor or a police officer.
      Would you want to try flying in the helicopter?

Blog ya later,
      Bhargavi